Saturday, September 13, 2008

Blog Candy

I know.. i know.. two posts from this slack blogger in one day... no.. your not delirious... its for real.. im posting again...

I just stumbled upon this blog candy, via the gorgeous Estivalia's beautiful blog... you should check out the awesome lil pet she has!! A real... live... hedgehog!!! I want one tooo!!!!!!!! :P i do believe that she has just had babies too.. if only i lived closer i may have convinced her that i would be a wonderful foster mama.. ;)

Anyway... everyone loves candy... and if your anything like me... love fonts.. and more so if they are in the form of stamps, rub ons or chipboard... anyway.. these are stamps... check out the blog... link them to your blog and leave a comment... you never know...i could be totally green of you one day very soon.
Good luck!!!

4 comments:

Estivalia said...

Hi Sandra!
I just noticed you're back into blogging, ya-hoo!

It's so sweet of you to remember me and my hedgies :) My first one had a baby about 2 months ago (yes, only one! :( ). Since they're both female, I kept the baby too!

Do you know if its legal to have hedgies in Australia? I wonder because in some states of the U.S it's not, boo!

Sandra Allan said...

hey there... you know what!? i dont know... do you know that other than in penny black stamps and on your blog, ive never seen a hedgehog!?
oh how i wish they were legal in Australia.. though... some how, i dont think so. boo hooo...
You are producing some gorgeous eye candy over at your blog, like usual... how could i forget a talent such as you!!!!
xxx

Miss cath said...

hey sweetie - just realised you're blogging again.

I have been getting kind of slack on my blog but I could justify it by saying "yeah but SJ hasn't updated for months". Guess I better pull my finger out now and make more of an effort ~L~

Lyselia said...

Sandra, I have visited your blog often an have xomething for you on mine. Rue